At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph ***
This position performs work requiring knowledge and experience related to logistics, government material and property accountability, customer service, and government O&M processes and procedures. This position serves as an auxiliary Warehouse team member who assists with material and property management duties while assisting in all warehouse operations to include receiving, shipping, storage, and storage. This position will perform system transactions, identify and resolve inventory discrepancies and make recommendations for process improvements. The role is responsible for maintaining adequate inventory levels, stocking the production supply rooms, processing incoming materials/equipment/packages, completing physical inventories, and managing materials in the System Application and Products (SAP) system.
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs tasks with proper care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped, uses proper equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock
• Executes remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow moving, and excess stock, suggests materials for deletion from stock
• Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, escalates issues, as needed
• Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and identifies actions to resolve discrepancies
• Uses system reports to effectively manage materials and re-ordering
• Intermediate computer expertise, including use of database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
• Assists with daily inventory count of items through physical counts and automated inventory transaction analysis
• Manages cycle counting of physical materials and ensures accuracy of stock levels.
• Maintains material data in SAP system and manages receipt of inventory through software transactions
• Reconciles potential inventory losses, investigates shortages and discrepancies, and perform KPI indicator assessments
• Processes rejected materials, and records information, as needed
• Responsible for stock issuance and returns for maintenance activities
• Perform spot checks/cycle count of inventory
• Assist in determining reasons for inventory variances
• Problem solves system issues that relate to Material Master records
• Counting material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records
• Verifying clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ensure proper handling of all sensitive, classified, and/or hazardous materials and equipment in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Promptly and accurately maintains a material and property control systems for all Government material/property to ensure highest audit ratings are sustained at the Site.
• Monitors contract, Federal Acquisition Regulation and changes affecting Government material and property including accountability, identification, shipping, receiving, control, use, maintenance, storage and disposition
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Performs light to medium material handling functions within the department, moving product and components, as required
• Works in other functions within the department, as needed
• Supports transportation of Government materials and property by operating vehicles and forklifts
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Rate: $25 to $33/hour + Fringe $4.60/hour
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 138605BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.