Fluor Systems Analyst in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The purpose of the Systems Analyst position is to perform the maintenance and modification of existing building controls systems (AAM, Modicon, TAC, Optimum Energy (OE), etc.) programs and databases. A significant portion of responsibility of this role is spent in the field to evaluate the operation and efficiency of existing systems and programs to improve the operation and reporting of problems from all systems and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Performs maintenance, monitoring, programming, installation, repair, replacement, back-up, and recovery of the building controls systems throughout the site.
• Plans, organizes and guides controls systems development and support activities including data analysis and database design and administration.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, analyzes and resolves systems and communications problems to include the repair/replacement of component level devices (i.e. I/O devices, modems, etc.).
• Assists utility plant and maintenance personnel with the operation and troubleshooting/alarm investigation response as necessary to ensure the integrity of the data center operation is not compromised.
• Designs and installs minor electrical circuits for control and monitoring, as required.
• Manipulates various software used for communications and report generation including creating/modifying GUI for effectiveness in executing scope of work.
• Generates reports on the operational status of the systems.
• Generates daily, monthly, quarterly and semiannual reports for IBM and Fluor Management per schedule requirements.
• Ensures complete and accurate files of the systems are maintained.
• Instructs operations and maintenance staff in the controls and operations systems and provides troubleshooting training/illustration(s) as applicable.
• Ensures the access, security and integrity of system(s) is maintained. Provides supporting documentation and controls.
• Identifies and recommends technology (i.e. hardware, software, etc.) improvement opportunities.
• Complies with all Fluor Corporation safety requirements and programs.
• Other duties as may be assigned at the discretion of management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Salary: $100,000 to $121,000
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 127698BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.