Fluor Technical Editor (TS/SCI with Poly Required) in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position provides support and supervision of technical writing team members assigned to either one or several Fluor projects, while simultaneously supporting different corporate areas within a Fluor office. This work requires the editing of material while ensuring linguistic quality, logic, relevance and clarity, improving the language, flow and readability of documents, wherever required, without losing the meaning of the original text. This may involve supervision skills and assignment of workload and resources to different team members, as appropriate.
• Develops standard templates for reports and briefings for technical data to be provided by others.
• Refines and edits technical content in to a cogent format for delivery to senior leadership and the client.
• Works collaboratively with engineers, technical and service professionals and managers to ensure the written product delivered meets the intent of the request, is grammatically correct, is written at the appropriate technical level and follows a repeatable format.
• Ensure that Contract Document Requirements List (CDRL) products are in alignment with Data Item Description (DID).
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects, being cognizant of individual requirements and deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124192BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.