Fluor Technician I, Material Management in Denver - R, Colorado
* Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance *
This is an entry-level position. Under close, direct supervision of material management specialists, this position assists in performing administrative and fundamental procurement assignments, material shipment tracing, and expediting activities with vendors, if necessary.
• Maintain material management logs and input material management commitment-related information into databases (such as approved material management reference system, SAP, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
• May be required to update approved material management reference system for buyers
• Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
• Maintain Cash Flow reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109336BR
City: Denver - R
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.