Fluor Construction Engineer V- Bridge in Detroit, Michigan
This position provides technical support to craft and supervision on the project. Also supports Quality by providing Quality oversight in their daily activities, as required.
• Works with bridge superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
• Perform construction engineering work requiring application of standard construction engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in performing a sequence of related construction engineering tasks
• Assist craftsmen and foreman with regard to construction-related issues identified on drawings
• Perform surveillance/examinations, if required, to ensure that the Quality objectives are being met for the project
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 120018BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.