Fluor Contract Admin Spec III in Detroit, Michigan
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across projects and locations. This role performs duties, as assigned, and may support one or more Contract Administrator with typical routine duties. This position typically provides oversight for a number of contracts on Infrastructure projects where Fluor is a JV partner. This role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, the DB Prime Contract, and contract terms and conditions. The individual will be required to participate in the collection of information of reports related to their assigned contracts. This role provides guidance on project and Fluor and our JV partners processes and practices to junior contract administrators.
• Participate in the pre-qualification of bidders (including capabilities, capacities, and financial studies), monitor and track contractors’ compliance to the Projects Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE), Quality and Finance procedures currently in place
• Establish and maintain contract files in accordance with the Projects practice
• Prepare, maintain, retrieve, and communicate records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet the Project and Supply Chain requirements
• Coordinate the timely issuance, distribution, or response of information, invoices, and correspondence
• Use reference systems to record and maintain project contract data
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111734BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.