Fluor Heavy Civil Superintendent in Detroit, Michigan
• Gordie Howe International Bridge Project – Michigan Interchange Segment
• Experienced with managing self-perform excavation, roadway removals, roadworks, drainage, etc.
• Coordinate with Hot Mix Asphalt and Concrete paving subcontractor
• Responsible for supervising multiple crews and subcontractors
• Develop construction work methods. Plan materials, equipment needs and work schedule for civil operations
• Review daily work schedule and productions with Field Engineers and General Superintendent and update monthly schedule
• Review and understand the projects’ plans and specifications to support job set up activities
• DOT project experience preferred
• Strong adherence and promotion to OSHA and Project Specific Safety Policies
• Document daily field activities and provide technical input to identify and resolve design problems
• Determine crew structure for optimal performance on projects
• Present production work plan to crews
• Works with Quality Staff to coordinate proper inspections and testing for assigned scopes of work
• Responsible for ordering and coordinating equipment and materials to complete production on budget and schedule
Job ID: 125985BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.