Fluor Manager, Prime Contract Mgmt in Detroit, Michigan
This position assists in the management of prime contracts in conjunction with the Project Director and Law Department. This role has the responsibility to provide prime contract support and guidance to the manager of the assigned project, typically non-complex, small projects. This position is fully integrated with the project core team. Undertake Prime Contract management execution activities in accordance with the Prime Contract with a view to preventing leakage and being reimbursed for valid changes.
• Provide support to business and execution units in the formation of prime contracts, including participating in the proposal, prime contract review, joint venture and/or subcontract partnering, and risk assessment process
• Facilitate smooth transition from Award to Execution with the support of the Project team throughout life of a risk project
• Coordinate with the Legal Department and Insurance and Risk Management Group to obtain and provide information regarding commercial issues; coordinate with Project Controls and Project Business Services on commercial issues
• Review project correspondence to ensure Fluor’s rights are protected and that it is consistent with the terms of the prime contract
• Assist in developing the Contract Summary and updating throughout the project
• Participate in functional management team reviews
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111127BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.