Fluor Sr Construction Quality Control Manager in Detroit, Michigan
This position will be assigned to the U.S. side of the Gordie Howe International Bridge project.
The role provides services to manage the construction quality program on the U.S. side of the project, including the U.S. Port of Entry and the I-75 Interchange. This position reports to the Project Construction Quality Manager in the Windsor office. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
• Provide quality input to site-issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
• Assist Construction Manager with resolution of client complaints that are quality related
• Develop site specific quality procedures as necessary to support the project
• Participate in Quality audits
• Coordinate all matters relating to construction compliance
• Ensure all Quality records are maintained
• Carry out quality training for staff and subcontractors
• Enforce and champion the requirements of the site quality program (including the processing of any required revisions) and other project quality & technical requirements.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124853BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.