Fluor Structures Field Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
• Gordie Howe International Bridge Project – Michigan Interchange Segment
• 2 Years experience with heavy civil structures (bridges/walls)
• Works with bridge superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
• Willingness to learn from experienced field engineers and superintendents
• Interface with team members to provide input as necessary to ensure that Project Controls reporting is accurate and timely
• Worked with bridge construction or cast in place concrete (formwork, rebar, concrete pours, dry finishing, etc) is a benefit but not a requirement
• Work with Superintendent and Project Engineer to identify and resolve design issues with Engineer of Record
• Confirm that when appropriate technical issues of RFls have had the involvement of engineering and technical specialists in solutions
• Maintain Daily Report for construction activities, performance, problems, manpower, equipment, etc.
• MDOT experience an asset
• Assist in management and coordination of activities among all project functions, engineering disciplines, procurement, contracts and construction
• Assist in creation/coordination of project manhour/cost estimates/budgets, and monitor progress/cost performance
• Conduct and/or coordinating meetings related to project operations, internal issue resolution, and communications with the client
• Responsible for coordinating proper inspections and testing for assigned scopes of work
• Construction site experience
Job ID: 125986BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.