Fluor Surveyor II in Detroit, Michigan
Reporting to the I-75 Interchange Survey Coordinator, the Surveyor will be responsible for providing data collection, elevations and locates in timely and efficient manner for the construction team.
• Under the direction of the Construction Surveyor and the I-75 Interchange Director, provide assistance to the surveying team
• Operate survey instruments and devices
• Clean and maintain equipment; maintain supplies and ensure necessary physical resources are available in the field
• Effectively operate hand and power tools to complete assigned tasks
• Follow and implement quality program
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
• Various other duties as assigned, based on project requirements
Job ID: 127769BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.