At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Bridging North America (BNA), a partnership of Fluor, ACS Infrastructure Canada and Aecon Group Inc., is seeking candidates for the Gordie Howe International Bridge project.
BNA was selected to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the CAD$5.7 billion (approximate US$4.4 billion) Gordie Howe International Bridge project for Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority (WDBA).
When completed, the bridge will be the longest cable-stayed bridge in North America. The project includes a bridge and border crossing spanning the Detroit River and connecting Detroit, Michigan, U.S., and Windsor, Ontario, Canada, by linking Interstate 75 and Interstate 96 in Michigan with the new extension of Highway 401 (Rt. Hon. Herb Gray Parkway) in Ontario. The scope also includes building new, state-of-the-art ports of entry on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Detroit River as well as improvements to existing infrastructure in both Michigan and Ontario.
Support the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy Quality requirements on the project. Initiates action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work.
Coordinate performance of all Project Coordinators, Superintendents, and subcontractors, in relation the Utility Work
• Monitor construction schedule, cost and quality to ensure project goals are met
• Works with superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
• Manage multiple subcontractors for utility work and coordinate with various disciplines to ensure project schedule is met
• Reviews shop drawings and work plans of various sub-consultants and suppliers ensuring that compliance is met with all Project plans and specifications
• Build and maintain relationships
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141181BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.