Fluor Intermediate Process Engineer in Edmonton, Alberta
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to boost our Process Technology team in the Edmonton region. The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge on projects and perform Process Technology assignments of intermediate to moderate complexity.
• Understand the client’s drivers and apply fit-for-purpose techniques to develop the best total project solution for execution of the process engineering work
• Perform broad range of process engineering assignments with respect to various and differing industries and systems
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
• Participation in design reviews including HAZOP
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers, operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and process schedule
• Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards, as needed
Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116766BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.