At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor led joint venture seeking candidates for the newly awarded I-35E Phase 2 project, covering the southern segment of I-35E in Dallas County from I-635 to the Denton County line.
This project is currently being progressed through a design-build project delivery. The Phase 2 project reconstructs and widens the mainlanes from six to eight lanes. It also reconstructs the two existing, grandfathered reversible tolled managed lanes, frontage roads and improves several intersections. This is a Texas Clear Lanes project. Texas Clear Lanes is a statewide strategic plan to provide congestion relief through non-tolled roads and is focused on the five largest metro areas in Texas.
The purpose of this position is to apply experience to propose new or improved site management methods to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Company specific HSE standards, programs and goals by applying Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures as established by the Company on a project site or in an office through training
• Confirm project site adheres to Company and regulatory HSE standards and guidelines
• Promote and foster HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to confirm a safe and productive work environment
• Conduct surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of intermediate scope incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141828BR
City: Farmers Branch
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.