At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is primarily engaged in leading the development of engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) project estimates. This position must have the experience and knowledge to lead or supervise one or more concurrent estimates. Where possible, this position requires Management approval and must be recognized as an estimator who exhibits confidence in his knowledge and leadership capabilities. This position has the responsibility to act as a corporate or intra-corporate expert and change agent on Estimating methods, procedures, systems. This position also requires knowledge/expertise of all cost and schedule components.
• Lead all activities with respect to developing, validating, and presenting an estimate
• Sell an estimate with authority and credibility to management
• Interface with Sales, Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Contracts, Project Controls, Insurance, Tax, Information Technology, Construction, Quality Assurance, and Commissioning as required in preparation of an estimate
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143743BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.