At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Electrical Engineering Coach is charged with conducting training and providing direct project oversight / coaching for the Manila Electrical Department.
This position will be located at the Fluor Manila location. This is a two year project.
The primary focus will be on Engineering, but Design knowledge is also required to provide overall support to the Department. You will be expected to meet the following requirements that will enable you to properly coach and mentor personnel:
• Proficient/familiar with International Codes and other industry standards.
• Previously worked with Manila Engineers in Energy and Chemicals projects.
• Has been a Lead Engineer in previous projects.
• Support the Electrical Engineers in the Requisition of Electrical Equipment.
• Experience in Construction and Pre-Commissioning.
• Experience performing FAT/SAT and the ability to share the knowledge to the team.
• Able and willing to conduct technical training to electrical members.
• Provide guidance and coaching to would be SME/Professional Engineers.
• Experience in Electrical Equipment sizing.
• Experience in Specification development.
• Experience in Data Sheet development.
• Mastery of electrical systems integration with mechanical and control systems packages, e.g., GTG, EDG, etc.
• Experience with Substation Automation.
• Mastery of Fluor work procedures and QRS.
Job ID: 138405BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.