Fluor Access Control Officer in Fauquier County, Virginia
We are seeking an Access Control Officer to support a Visitor Center located at a restricted facility.
• Issuing and tracking visitor badges by utilizing various computer systems to verify visitor identification, clearances and visit authorization documentation
• Maintain access control procedures for restricted facility by ensuring positive personnel identification
• Facilitate Visitor access certifications and badging
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Strong written and oral communication, as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Assist personnel with onsite facility directions
• Complete, scan and file security paperwork
• Familiar with SCI and security processes and procedures a plus
• Submits required reports and deliverables in accordance with Client requirements
• Conduct site briefings and produce site badges, as needed
• Provide support to after hour functions, as directed
• Team Environment
Job ID: 125830BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.