Fluor Administrative Representative in Fauquier County, Virginia
The purpose of this position is to provide essential administrative processes to project management and discipline managers in order to assure the project meets or exceeds all technical requirements. This role performs moderate number of minimally complex assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies standard administrative techniques to projects and/or departments.
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information and apply general understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Perform administrative duties to include schedule management, phone coverage, meeting coordination, report preparation, maintaining department files, etc.
• Assist in the development of project and department standards, procedures, practices, and guidelines
• Ensure that administrative work areas are designed for maximum efficiency
• Increase the use of sophisticated administrative technologies
• Deliver effective communications upward, downward, and laterally
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126307BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.