Fluor O&M Configuration Manager (TS/SCI w/ FS Polygraph Required) in Fauquier County, Virginia
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all maintenance and operations support activities for a small to medium sized maintenance contract and/or Small Capital projects and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function. This position supervises maintenance entry level personnel and/or maintenance supervisors.
• Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinates modification records for management control.
• Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
• Prepares reports of change effect on overall product.
• Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
• Collect and file service reports including reviewing any suggested after-actions or added work and submitting for review and approval.
• Familiar with the CMMS system and the data entry, to assure all preventive maintenance work orders are captured and completed.
• Input work orders on the customers systems and follows through their complete life cycle.
• Understanding of Facility systems and processes to develop new SOP's or update current SOP procedures.
• Constantly re-evaluating internal process and improving items such as standard checklists and SOP's for any process improvement.
• Ensures that customer requirements are implemented and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
• Updating of Facility library of documentation in hard copy and electronic format and assuring file management meets organizational standards.
• Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
• Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Considered and expert in field within the organization.
• Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
• Serves as a backup to the Facilities Manager; and serves as the point of contact during the Managers absence on all facility related matters.
• Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
Job ID: 126358BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.