At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Join a global leader. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Site Contract Administrator - Intermediate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Knowledgeable on all aspects of construction contracts formation, including assisting in initiating and developing individual contracting strategies, pre-qualification of bidders and development of bidder lists, development of contract RFP documents.
• Develop proposal evaluations and award recommendations, lead negotiations to ensure best value, submit award recommendations to project team and/or client, develop final contract.
• Perform contract management post-award activities including monitoring Subcontractor performance and progress against critical path and contractor schedules; evaluate and coordinate approval of contractor progress payment applications.
• Manage change on the Contract. Requires detailed knowledge of the Contracts being managed to ensure that negotiation strategies can be developed to minimize cost to projects.
• Monitor contract compliance, review of schedule adherence, lead all contract change management activities (site instructions, drawing transmittals), claims avoidance.
• Investigate and resolve invoicing issues and close-out of subcontracts.
• Interface with all levels of the Fluor project team (Engineering, Construction, Contracts, etc) and clients.
• Ensure that contract administration files are maintained in a clear auditable manner.
Job ID: 141174BR
City: Fort Saskatchewan
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.