Fluor FCII - Project Business Analyst I in Franklin Furnace, Ohio
This position performs basic project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for maintenance of project-related ledger accounts.
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Understand the activities being performed with respect to engineering and construction accounting methodology and company practices
• Learn the required tasks and follow established written procedures and techniques to accomplish project accounting activities
• Support and lead invoicing
• Reconcile cost, hours, and billing
• Updating of craft’s fringes and deductions
• Updating personnel files / hiring paperwork
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127952BR
City: Franklin Furnace
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.