At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor and its joint-venture partner AECOM have been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California's Central Valley.
This position can be located in Sacramento, CA or Fresno, CA.
This position applies intensive and diversified knowledge of Quality principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments. This role plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others. This position may serve as Office Quality Manager for Medium to Major Execution Office or Project Quality Representative on small to medium projects.
• Communicate effectively with department and project personnel regarding Quality policies and procedures
• Assist in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the Quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist (if directed by senior Quality management) the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as a Quality auditor ad may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess (if directed by senior Quality management) the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Assist in the maintenance of project Quality records for all phases of the project
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143100BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.