At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
The Property Management Analyst assists the Authority in ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations; makes recommendations as appropriate to facilitate timely and efficient property management activities.
Specific responsibilities include assisting the Authority in maintaining an inventory of Authority owned properties, inspecting properties for loss prevention, marketing rentable properties, establishing tenancies, collecting rents, arranging property maintenance, developing reports as required, and terminating tenancies.
Program-specific activities will include the following:
• Assists the Supervising Right-of-Way Agent in the development of a Property Management Plan that outlines functional responsibilities, management approach, key assumptions, and major actions and milestones to implement an effective and efficient program that meets the Authority’s objectives, while being sensitive to community and private party interests.
• Acts as a liaison between the Authority and other state and federal agencies, local jurisdictions, property owners, and the public. Acts as the Authority’s property representative at public and private meetings and hearings. May perform other duties as requested by the Supervising Right-of-Way Agent or Acquisitions – Senior Project Manager.
• Assist the Authority in preparation and negotiation of bid documents, leases, and other property management documents.
• Updates Authority system of record as needed, to comply with documentation requirements.
• Assists with data research of historical information to verify ownership and or land rights.
• Make periodic inspections of properties owned by the Authority and make recommendations on appropriate actions to be undertaken to effectively manage the property.
• Coordinates with other departments including the PCM and Design Builder as needed to efficiently manage properties needed for the project.
• Develops property management reports and presentations for management status meetings.
Job ID: 140290BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.