At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor, together with its joint-venture partner AECOM, has been awarded a four-year program delivery support services contract for the California High-Speed Rail program by the California High-Speed Rail Authority, to provide program delivery and program management services to support one of the largest planned infrastructure projects in the U.S.
The system will connect the 500-mile stretch between the Los Angeles region with the San Francisco Bay Area, with up to 24 stations. The first phase of the program is currently under construction in California’s Central Valley.
Fluor is seeking a Regional Project Controls Deputy Director to be based in Fresno, California.
• Responsible for the development, production, and maintenance of monthly reporting that narrows the Executive level focus toward the top issues, impacts and mitigations currently driving the achievement of the top two program wide milestones, ARRA by 2028 (Track and Systems Constructed) and the achievement of Revenue Service by 2030.
• Responsible for advising PMO Executive regarding the addition or modification of key program wide Project Controls systems/initiatives which could improve the Authorities ability to achieve its goals.
• Responsible for monitoring the detailed adherence by the Project Construction Management (PCM), Regional Consultants to the requirements of the Project and Construction Management Manual (PCMM), Section 10 – Schedule Controls.
• Work closely with the PCM Project Controls Managers to improve and streamline Project Controls processes in support of accurate information needed by the Authority’s Executives.
• Work with functional stakeholders ensuring that detailed Project Controls requirements, in support of PMO reporting are included in all future procurements. These requirements should include but are not limited to Project Controls specifications, the addition of Contractor Interim milestones with delivery dates and associated liquidated damages for late delivery as well as Authority handover dates for ROW and Third Party agreements.
• Review and monitor change orders for compliance with the contract, participate in the Change Control Committee.
• Interface with ROW, Environmental and other key departments within the Authority that undertake work needed to progress design, construction, testing and commissioning.
• Assist/Support/Collaborate in the successful and timely completion of all RPCD typical duties.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142596BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.