At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Active TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance Required*
This position performs the management responsibilities of overseeing the project team, which consists of project managers, construction managers, and security monitors.
• This position will be responsible for delegating project responsibilities to the project team based on work-load and technical abilities.
• Along with the team’s management, the individual will also be responsible for individual project management responsibilities of projects of varying size and complexity.
• All projects will be managed using the USG CMMS as the system of record, with all phases of the project being managed and documented through it from initiation to project close-out.
• The position will be responsible for attending regular meetings with USG and stakeholder giving project status and updates.
• The position will be responsible for holding weekly staff meetings to keep the project team up to date with any new requirements set forth by either the USG or Fluor management.
• The position will be responsible for the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
The position will be responsible ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
• The position will be responsible for developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility. This will include regular meetings with design teams and stakeholders.
• The position will be responsible to report and escalate issues to management as needed
• The position will be responsible for managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• The position will be responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
Job ID: 141766BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.