At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
• Monitor and escort uncleared persons at the facility
• Provide verbal and written reports regarding pertinent safety, security, facility, or personnel issues/incidents
• Maintain visual contact and proper line of sight with uncleared personnel at all times.
• Respond professionally and courteously to all personnel
• Remain alert and awake at all times to provide appropriate security monitoring of escorted individuals.
• Work around active construction areas and wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
• Work in industrial locations (mechanical and electrical rooms, etc)
• Properly sanitize areas prior to escorting uncleared personnel into designated work areas
• Walk long distances, climb stairs (including stepladders, etc.), sit/stand for long periods of time
• Wear appropriate work attire which may include a company provided dress uniform. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Job ID: 141852BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.