Fluor Associate IT Controls and Compliance Specialist in Gliwice, Poland
In connection with the growth of our IT structures, we are seeking those interested in their career development in the position of:
Associate IT Controls and Compliance Specialist
Location: Gliwice, Silesia, Poland
IT Controls and Compliance services Fluor’s global Systems and Projects by assisting the organization in internal and external compliance needs.
We liaise closely with global structures located in the United States.
Poland compliance team responsibilities include the following areas; you will have an opportunity to specialize in one or more of the following:
• Change Management (CM) Compliance - Review CM processes & work items in multiple systems for adherence to compliance requirements. Identify issues, notify issue owners, and ensure issues are remediated. Compile compliance reports and upload to SharePoint monthly. Provide guidance on compliance/process questions.
• Third-Party Audit Report Reviews - Maintain Audit report database. Verify compliance requirements and ensure audit reports are provided each year as contractually obligated. Review audit reports for issues.
• Open Shares - Work in conjunction with IT Security team each month to review shares to determine if they contain confidential/restricted data and have unrestricted access (i.e. open shares).
• IT Practices and Policies – Maintain IT Practices databases and repositories. Verify adherence to annual practice review process.
• Risk Tracking – Maintain Risk Register and ensure risks are remediated in a timely manner.
• Provide additional support for other team tasks / projects as needed and provide process improvement ideas.
We can offer career paths in audit compliance, IT Security, and IT operations.
Job ID: 116751BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.