Fluor Procurement Specialist - Construction Services in Gliwice, Poland
We are now in an exciting period of developing new international projects, and as such we are seeking an experienced:
Procurement Specialist - Construction Services
Location: Poland (Gliwice) and Netherlands (Eemshaven)
This role will be based in Polish office in Gliwice initially before rolling to site based location (Netherlands).
The project concerns the construction phase of a Data Center facility.
Contract Administrator provides life cycle sub-contract administration of construction work related services and materials (i.e. source, solicit, evaluate, select, award, and administer on construction site and closeout).
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
• Participate in the pre-qualification of bidders (including capabilities, capacities, and financial studies)
• Requests for Proposals (RFP) preparation (including coordination of technical scopes of work development process – interface with all project disciplines as project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, client),
• Leading Request for Proposal (RFP) explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations
• Analyze commercial sections of proposals and coordination of technical proposal evaluations; develop final proposal evaluations and prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
Post-award Phase – presence at construction site is mandatory
• Supervision of the subcontractors performance at construction site,
• Leading meetings with subcontractors and prepare minutes of meeting,
• Claims prevention, avoidance, mitigation and management
• Prepare, issue and administer the modifications to contracts
• Verify and approve invoices in coordination with Accounts Payable
• Closeout of subcontracts,
Job ID: 113316BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.