At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Gliwice is part of the Fluor Corporation based in the USA, a provider of professional and technical solutions in the field of technical consulting, design and investment project management.
Fluor in Gliwice operates under the Urban Solutions and Energy Solutions business lines. We have extensive experience, in particular in the implementation of investment projects for segments such as:
Life Sciences (pharmacy, biotechnology)
Advanced Technologies (battery industry, database centers)
Chemicals (chemistry, petrochemistry, refineries).
Our office in Gliwice employs over 500 people and due to promising business opportunities, we plan to continuously develop our resources.
Site BIM Coordinator
possibility of secondment to the construction site
• Multi trade coordination construction experience is preferred. Focus will be construction level Field BIM Coordination.
• Responsible for management of construction contractor BIM Execution – to bridge the processes between engineering and construction for VDC Execution.
• Providing guidance to construction contractors related to the engineering approval process.
• Developing a BIM VDC schedule to ensure compliance with construction delivery.
• Deploying and managing 3D platforms to support BIM/VDC coordination (including data management, material tracking and scheduling).
• Managing the process of updating the project model to avoid conflicts and discrepancies.
• Organization of BIM / VDC coordination meetings to support the implementation of the project.
• Identifying and highlighting any potential collisions or discrepancies between disciplines at an early stage of work.
• Providing BIM technical support, leadership, and training to the project team.
• Cooperation with representatives of customers, company management and functional managers.
• Implementation and management of BIM field tools.
• Supporting the development of BIM coordination schedules, allocating BIM resources, and managing all aspects of BIM coordination activities.
Job ID: 140599BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.