At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform accounting activities and assume responsibility for maintenance of ledger accounts in relation to payroll processing.
• Understand and analyze understand the activities being performed with respect to theory and company policy
• May perform supervisory and training duties
• Perform labor and payroll processing in relation to general accounting and other related duties in daily administration of the payroll department
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to six (6) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Job ID: 141964BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.