At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs moderately complex accounting activities ensures accuracy of accounting activities, and recommends changes in financial procedures.
• Understand and analyze the activities performed with respect to accounting theory and company policy
• Prepare journal entries and other adjustments required to accurately account for the entities financial statement
• Prepare account reconciliations as required per policy
• Perform training duties
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, including internal and external auditors
• Recommend modifications to existing procedures, systems, and methods of operation
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141785BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.