Fluor AMECO - Project Business Analyst II in Greenville, South Carolina
This position serves as a data and reporting analyst within the business innovation group at AMECO.
• Provide immediate assistance to fulfill customer reporting requirements for projects
• Assume responsibility for many of the day-to-day information management, data collection and validation that is currently performed in the Business Analytics Function.
• Assist in data clean-up related to core system initiatives.
• Free-up resources that will be involved in the ERP and other major projects.
• Manage incoming requests for reports, data and other related activities.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115255BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.