Fluor AMECO Project Support Specialist II in Greenville, South Carolina
AMECO is a full-service, global supplier of vehicles, construction equipment, tools, support services, and asset management solutions across multiple industries and government agencies. AMECO serves multiple industry sectors, including heavy industrial, energy and chemicals, power, mining and metals, manufacturing, construction, and government. We have experience executing successful projects in remote locations, harsh climates, disaster relief areas, and ware zones.
Project Support Specialist
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate the delivery of services to contractors at various locations who have contracted with the company or who are interested in its products or services. This position may train other members of the department.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitor contracts and orders to ensure contract compliance
• Negotiate with carriers and customers to get the best prices and ensure customer satisfaction
• Research resources to find equipment or tools that have been requested that are not in stock
• Coordinate the logistics of getting requested material from its current location to the customer as quickly and cost effectively as possible
• Monitor department contracts and billings to ensure all are reconciled
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 112276BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.