Fluor AMECO SUMMER INTERN - Technician I, Contracts Management (Procurement) in Greenville, South Carolina
This is an entry level position with job duties that support the achievement project milestones and goals.
• Prepare, maintain, retrieve, and communicate records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
• Assist in supporting to Contract Management activities on large-scale projects; duties may include assisting multiple Contract Administrators and Contract Managers with the preparation and execution of pre-award and post-award activities
• Support Contracts Administrator in the pre-qualification process of subcontractors; issue a pre-qualification questionnaire to bidders/contractors, collect and consolidate the data
• Prepare and maintain all electronic and hard copy files in accordance with Fluor’s Practices
• Arrange and schedule meetings
• Perform contract document distribution and control for reviews and approvals
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106632BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.