Application Support Specialist II (Design & Procurement)*
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Automation Specialist II provides local project support for Design and Procurement tools or other enterprise project automation technology. These technical specialists provide any end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the Design and Procurement tools technology in conjunction with the office Automation Manager
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the Design and Procurement tools technology
• Work with the Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the Design and Procurement tools technology support and implementation requirements
• Provide client or project presentations as directed
• Provide moderately complex end user office support, project setup and configuration, or special project modifications required for the automation technology utilized
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143081BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.