At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs Project Control activities and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as lead cost or schedule on small-sized projects and coordinates work of lower-level Project Controls Specialists, Technicians, and Clerks.
• Assist in generating, checking, and analyzing data to ensure accuracy; maintain orderly records to provide audit trail data
• Use the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are entered correctly into the Project Controls systems in a consistent manner
• Develop cost reports format as required by internal or client requirements
• Prepare and update weekly work plans
• Assist in the preparation of specialty schedules, the project labor forecast, cash flows, Project Income Statements and performs profit recognition activities
• Analyze current schedule/cost trends and identify potential problem areas
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140972BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.