At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor's Advanced Technologies & Life Sciences (ATLS) business offers comprehensive life cycle solutions from design to engineering, procurement, and construction for more than 80 clients at over 600 sites around the world. Join us to be part of a dynamic team that is building a better world.
ATLS projects include the following:
▪ Advanced Materials
▪ Data Centers
▪ Fast-moving Consumer Goods
▪ Food & Beverage
▪ Smart Batteries
▪ Specialty Products
▪ Animal Health
▪ Medical Devices
The purpose of this position is to use established practices and guidelines applying educational knowledge of architectural principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Architectural Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs work on routine scope architectural assignments and performs specific and limited portions of architectural assignments.
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Monitor material estimates and quantities
• Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
• Perform and check basic architectural design and calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple technical complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141598BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.