At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Associate Project Automation Specialist II provides local project support for automation technology. These technical specialists provide end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required for design systems implemented on Building Information Modeling (BIM) projects.
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate the Autodesk™ and/or Hexagon™ software support and implementation requirements
• Provide project setup and technical configuration for the Autodesk™ and/or Hexagon™ software in conjunction with the office Automation Manager or senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) in support of project BIM requirements
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) and/or BIM Manager to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the Autodesk™ and/or Hexagon™ software
• Provide end user office support or special project modifications required for the automation technology under the direction of a senior PAS
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140571BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.