Fluor Associate Building Design Specialist II in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of architectural principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Architectural Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and performs routine aspects of architectural assignments, applying basic architectural principles.
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Monitor material estimates and quantities
• Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
• Perform and check basic architectural design and calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple technical complexity
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 112309BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.