At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position requires beginner’s knowledge of estimating in the heavy construction engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) industry. The individual will be responsible for generating complete and accurate estimating data/work in a timely and professional manner. The individual in this role understands estimating to the direct level for a single prime account. As the role expands, the individual begins gaining an understanding of estimating fundamentals applicable to other prime accounts.
• Exhibit effective engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) industry knowledge
• Demonstrate familiarity with estimating fundamentals, especially for Direct Field Costs (DFC) and Fluor Services costs
• Demonstrate knowledge of estimate allowances and their application in an estimate
• Demonstrate knowledge of Work Breakdown Structure and Cost Elements to Estimate Data
• Prepare Material Take-Offs for estimates
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139339BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.