At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As an entry-level this position performs basic Project Control activities.
• Learn the cost and/or scheduling terminology
• Learn and understand the principles of a Work Breakdown Structure
• Collect data, input updates, and produce basic cost/scheduling management reports
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy in generating and gathering data; maintain orderly records to ensure the integrity of the system
• Provide and collect historical information
• Assist in the change management process
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140496BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.