Fluor Auditor in Greenville, South Carolina
This position performs financial, operational and/or information technology audits from routine to complex in nature.
• Recommend revisions and/or expansion to audit program as necessary to ensure adequate coverage of audit areas
• Develop and maintain familiarity with company policies and procedures, knowledge of current audit developments, and a general awareness of areas affecting the company's business
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization, project management, finance personnel, and auditors
• Complete sections of routine areas
• Perform work within complex audit areas as directed
• Review the reliability and integrity of financial and operational information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108662BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.