At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The BIM Manager position would essentially suit an experienced BIM Coordinator who has progressed through initial BIM Coordination on smaller projects, to coordinating large scale projects with multiple teams and third parties and is looking to progress into BIM management to further their career. The individual would perform the essential duties and Job Functions of BIM, in support of small to medium sized projects, reporting to the Project Manager / Director. Alongside project work, the individual would work alongside the core BIM Group within Fluor when necessary to assist in BIM Development for the Business as and when needed.
• Responsible to plan, implement, and execute the Building Information Modeling (BIM) requirements for a project.
• Responsible for providing BIM technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to the project BIM coordinator (s) and associated Project Execution team.
• Develop, implement, and train project team on a project specific BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
• Serves as a BIM Development & Implementation Manager on a small to medium size project and as a BIM Expert for the entire project team.
• As a key resource on a project team, the role requires collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, Fluor BIM coordinator(s), Fluor management and functional leads.
• Understand and align with Fluor data centric execution practices to capture, track and report required data attributes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141278BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.