At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The successful candidate for this position will serve as a Discipline Administrative Lead with responsibility for HVAC, utilities, plumbing, and/or fire protection scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Participate in project/client meetings and represent the discipline with respect to scope, budget, schedule, staffing, change management, and progress
• Manage and lead the technical staff in the development of Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents to meet project requirements and goals
• With input from the technical staff, develop effort hour estimates, provide input to the project schedule, and develop staffing plans
• Develop and maintain a discipline control level schedule to track progress and forecast staffing needs
• Lead discipline implementation of Fluor's quality requirements system
• Monitor discipline scope and provide input to the project change management process as required
• Coordinate staffing needs including expected de-staff dates with the department manager
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142648BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.