Fluor Business Innovation Coordinator in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to be the coordinator for a number of current and future innovation activities. The resource will be split between coordinating the innovation program along with coordination of certain steady-state and project deployment activities.
• Coordinate activity related to the Innovation Program and ensure we are achieving our objectives.
• Work with operations to track progress and delivery of client-facing reporting requirements.
• Manage incoming support requests for applications currently support through the Business Analytics Function.
• Ensure effective business coordination to maximize utilization of Fluor IT resources.
• Provide single point of contact for project information and technology needs
• Monitor New Projects/Initiatives and initiate Onboarding and ensure that we are consistently using the best solutions at every project.
• Ensure successful adoption of new and existing solutions through effective communication, documentation and training.
• Ensure the continued growth and success of the AMECO Innovation Program.
• Tracking critical business needs and preferred solutions along with standard approach for deployment and onboarding
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115254BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.