Fluor Change Management Coordinator - Construction in Greenville, South Carolina
Reporting to Project Controls Manager, this role requires knowledge of the systems and work processes associated with Change Management and Change Control. Overall responsibility for coordinating the development, maintenance, and administration of Change Management system and work process.
• Understand the Change Management system and processes and how it fits within projects
• Administration of Change Management for all project items to include collection and input of data for the Change Log
• Coordinate with other functions to help recognize and initiate potential changes to the project
• Chair meetings as required with project team to status change orders and deviations
• Route changes through the proper approval process (both internal and external)
• Develop and complete change order estimates and compliance reviews
Job ID: 111044BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.