At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position provides a broad range of legal services to management and senior attorneys. This role performs analyses of complex legal issues and evolving legal theories as they relate to the company's business. This position develops negotiation positions and strategies for company transactions.
• Provide opinions and advice on general business, corporate matters, and litigation
• Assist or represent the company in negotiations with third parties
• Review and develop contracts, joint venture agreements, leases, and other documents and suggest modifications, revisions and clarifications to protect the company's interests
• Manage litigation, draft original documents, and conduct negotiations as directed
• Evaluate the impact of new statutes, regulations, and court decisions on company operations
• Advise and counsel management on legal and business matters and risk management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142107BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.