Fluor Design Specialist, HVAC in Greenville, South Carolina
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an HVAC Designer on assigned projects and performs 3D HVAC modeling with moderate to difficult complexity design scope.
• Prepare HVAC 3D models of advanced complexity using Autodesk Revit software
• Prepare 2D HVAC drawings and/or schematics both frm the model and for systems/elements which are not modeled
• Conduct reviews of model using Revit and Navisworks and create 3D Revit models of advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 128046BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.