At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor’s AT&LS engineering group, you will have the opportunity to work in a team with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics, and biopharma clients around the globe. Our team is the Fluor Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as Design Area Lead on assigned projects and performs 3D layout with moderate to difficult complexity design scope.
• Prepare 3D layouts and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of advanced complexity
• Conduct reviews of model using 3D review platform and create 3D models of advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations from the 3D model and/or from drawings.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 137528BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.