At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
As a valuable member of Fluor Greenville’s Central Engineering Group, you will have the opportunity to work in the Advanced Technology & Life Sciences Business Unit. You will work on teams with proven capabilities and experience in the successful delivery of large, complex projects for clients for advanced manufacturing, micro-electronics, biopharma manufacturing and production facilities, both domestically and around the globe. Our Greenville team is the Fluor Center of Excellence for Advanced Manufacturing and Life Sciences, and we are excited to be a key contributor to industries that are shaping the next wave of sustainable urban developments.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area and acts as a representative of the department in ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position may have the responsibility to serve as Design Lead on assigned projects or perform moderate to difficult complexity design assignments.
• Supervise and provide guidance/assistance to project designers
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work
• Develop and execute Computer Aided 3D modeling of structures of advanced complexity.
• Develop estimates and schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140132BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.